View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 03:46 PM   #6
shibbs
Captain Gingerbeard

Drives: 2012 IOM RS/SS 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devryn17 View Post
I almost went with a dual 970 setup, but I've been reading that games have a problem with SLI'd cards more often than not, and can't take advantage of it.

What water cooler is that? How do you like it? What's your clock speed and temps like on that cooler?
Sorry, it's a 4670K processor. I've got it overclocked to 4.6GHz, 1.325 V.
Cooler is a Corsair H90. I like it plenty, it's very quiet, but sometimes wish it were a bit bigger. Seems to do well at my relatively low core voltage. Idles around 33 degrees, under full load with the video card heating up the case a bit, it'll just barely break 65 degrees. It might be a bit cooler, but I like quiet. I've got all the case fans running at only 40% under 45 degrees. Full throttle at 70.
Pedders Coilovers, BMR trailing arms and toe-links, Prothane solid poly subframe bushings, JDP Motorsports rear upper control arm bushings, Texas Speed long-tube headers with 2" primaries, modified fully 3" Magnaflow competition catback. CAI cold-air intake. DBA rotors, Hawk pads.

Quote:
'Hellcat' sounds like some kinda 15 year old furry with liek "I'm a blue fox with wings and magical kawaii powers" kind of sh*t.
shibbs is offline   Reply With Quote