View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 01:44 PM   #3718
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Drives: 2011 1LT Synergy Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by chetkan View Post
I agree the rain did make the show suck. Friday the weather was awesome and it made the trip out there worth it. We were parked right across from your club and you guys had some impressive looking rides. You guys were hooked up under those tents. I'm not gonna lie we were jealous. My group went to check out everybody else's rides and see all the other cars. We didn't expect to win anything and actually left early on Saturday. The point is everybody goes for different reasons. That's what make our hobby attract so many different types of people.

Thats what I have been trying to say .Different reasons but also to respect those reasons . .
Go to a show just do what most do. If you do want to compete for awards or not then just don't enter your car in the judging area . .So the ones that do can have that area. .If you want to do a get together than do but don't take away from the ones that worked hard to compete in the show...

And I agree with the club tents , no one even tried to invite others in with the weather so bad. Kinda hurts when we are all supposed to be the 5th gen. Family . .
BIO-HAZARD is offline   Reply With Quote