View Single Post
Old 07-05-2015, 11:15 PM   #3714
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Drives: 2011 1LT Synergy Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earle.Barnes View Post
The rain really made this a non show in my opinion. I don't dig on getting judged to win awards for the stuff I do to my car because my value and some other persons value are often very different. I really went to hang with my crew, under our tent and have some fun.

It's difficult to spend time and money on something that you love and have it be under-appreciated. Although I took first of two cars in my class, the other going to one of my fellow club member, I wasn't really there for that. I go to most of these shows and don't even vote honestly. I'm too busy checking out cars and enjoying the work that people do.

Don't sweat it that seriously man.
I respect your opinion , and I know a lot of people don't care about awards. I get it. But then why go to a show and put the reg. Tag in the window ? Why not just put not judged on it . And hang out with your friends and check out cars. This way your not disrespecting the people that do care about the show and worked hard to compete for awards ? Then again why even got to a show if you just wanted to have a club get together? Just asking as it would of been cheaper then paying $40.00 each for just a place to have a get together. Just saying. No disrespect as Im curious and yes I know it's a free world . ..As for my self I did look at everyone of your crews cars and voted for the ones in their classes. Even in the poring rain.

Last edited by BIO-HAZARD; 07-05-2015 at 11:48 PM.
BIO-HAZARD is offline   Reply With Quote