View Single Post
Old 07-01-2015, 10:35 AM   #3712
Earle.Barnes

Drives: 2012 2LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIO-HAZARD View Post
Hey my friend . I voted for your car because it is truly a very nice ride , as for you made it yours with the stuff you have done to it . You actually made an effort to change the stock look . To me 5th gens look all the same unless you take the time and put in the hours to make it truly part of you .

As for me I did take 2nd place in my class , But the girl with the white vert with WV tags , that just came to the show parked it never did anything to it and took 1st place . Well I should say she as a person took 1st place not her car , as the two clubs that didn't even go around and do any voting , They just stayed under their tents and voted for their club members only . To me this was very sad. As I know in in my heart , out of the 4# cars that were in my class The other 3 cars were out of their league compared to my car . Just my Opinion. I just don't feel she or her car deserved it , For 1st place you should have earned that right not just handed it !!!
The rain really made this a non show in my opinion. I don't dig on getting judged to win awards for the stuff I do to my car because my value and some other persons value are often very different. I really went to hang with my crew, under our tent and have some fun.

It's difficult to spend time and money on something that you love and have it be under-appreciated. Although I took first of two cars in my class, the other going to one of my fellow club member, I wasn't really there for that. I go to most of these shows and don't even vote honestly. I'm too busy checking out cars and enjoying the work that people do.

Don't sweat it that seriously man.