View Single Post
Old 05-17-2015, 06:04 PM   #14
Zapote21
Tampa Bay Camaros

Drives: 2017 Krypton Green 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
---the Disciples had a larger impact on the 6th gen than they did on the 5th gen....we checked nearly every box they gave us -- from the 'light show' interior to memory seat and automatic climate control to more power in the V6 and V8. The packages are redesigned - for instance, you can get a 2LT with leather interior yet you don't have things like memory seat and a few other features forced on you.

One cool feature on the uplevel trims: the "Camaro" and insignia in the door sill lights up -- really looks cool esp at night.

I wish I could give you more 'fer instances but I don't have all my notes here - just back from meeting with them. They are your collective voice and you've collectively been heard. (........and yes I'm sure there things that a few of you wish for but didn't get - but there is little we didn't give you)

Bright Blue! We listened!

I can hardly wait for you to see the car in person and see the presence it has. It's especially noticeable when you see it next to the last gen car -- it really is an all-new Camaro that should give its owners immense pride of ownership.

Thank you sir... Much appreciated.. Especially the blue... SGM would have been better but this blue rocks...
2016 C7 DSOM
2012 2SS yellow vert
2017 2LT Krypton Green
2018 2LT Hot wheels crush
2020 2SS Shock vert.
2017 2SS Krypton Green coupe
Zapote21 is offline   Reply With Quote