View Single Post
Old 03-29-2015, 08:12 PM   #56
BryceClark89

Drives: 01 Alero GLSV6/ 07 ZX-14/ 06GTO
what are you going to race with ...a skate board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPCBA View Post
Guy driving an alero says performance hasnt increased in 15 years. Maybe time to trade in my great aunts Oldsmobile.

Edit: still concerned about weight. It was/is a major hurdle to deal with the current gen. Just can't get passed it. Consource of tranpertationsumable cost, braking zones, acceleration, speed, and hell even economy are effected by weight. The current camaros unsprung weight is atrocious as well. ****ing 100 pound truck wheels and tire combo was a bad move.
At least then youd have a car. 4 Years ago i was tasked with a massive choice. A family and a house, or an ellectric blue 2004 Z06 red interior ...i flew to PA to buy the car ...i walked away at the last minute. I now actually own my house and have a reliable source of transportation. Iam sorry it doesn't quite meet your expectations. ..but iam willing to bet that ive spent More time at VIR than you or nearly anyone else on this forum ..I miss my camaro but my life progressed. ..now that iam situated ill more then like beable to afford a new SS when it released. ..ive had the fortune of beeing a passenger in a ZR1 and gad the joy of driving a friends Z06C5 and a C6 2011GrandSport. ..both of which were fantastic experience. I leased an 06 torrid red GTO for a while diablo sport tune K&N airintake and slp front and rear sway bars ..I may not own a barn burner but ive had my fun what you got ...
Owned lifted 88 dakota two door short bed V6 4x4, Yellow/black LB9 powered 85 IrocZ28 MODS Edlebrock intake, throttle body spacers and mass air flow sensor, Edlebrock full exhaust, K&N drop in's, B&M 700r4 shift kit. 2001.olds alero GLSV6, BIKE~ 2007 Lazer Metallic Blue ZX-14
BryceClark89 is offline   Reply With Quote