View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 08:25 AM   #132
DarkneSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikk2K View Post
I don't think DarkneSS is a troll, I think he is just concerned based off of past experience. I remember when the sprint booster hit the camaro 5 scene like 4 years ago and there were a lot of rave reviews for it as well. It even won best product at SEMA that year.
All it was though was a voltage multiplier, it would take the voltage signal from the throttle and multiply it to trick the ECM to think the peddle was pressed further down.

In the vendor thread last week or two weeks ago I post a link to a white paper about the sprint booster, but that post got deleted.

I have Vitessee Motorsports product and I wanted to give it a try to see if there was any truth to "special sauce" difference. I posted a review on the other thread - http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=822

After about a week with the product I'm still pleased with it, I'm just not sure if my driving habits will change and I will notice that power lag again.
This product does the same , the controller allows you to adjust the signal manually. It's just sending more throttle input to the ECM .