View Single Post
Old 09-29-2014, 11:43 AM   #92
NASTY99Z28

Drives: 99z28 with bolt-ons and a mwc fab 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ford20 View Post
Mislead me? I think you just a wee bit mad that EcoBoost that is setup for drag racing is running very similar times to what the majority of stock SS's (or is it SS) run. Although you lost entire credibility to me for not know what a SRA looks like in comparison to an IRS not to mention not knowing that Ford Racing is to Ford what GM Performance Parts is to General Motors.

Or in your words:

Ford Racing is using a HIGHLY OPTIMIZED 4 cylinder Mustang to run times that are fairly quick but I am grasping at straws to come up with ways to discredit the video because I am lying to you in my posts.
Also its pretty much on par with what mist stock gt's run also not just the camaro. Not saying you are one but I think its funny how the "mustang" guys are comparing the eco boost to the ss and leaving out the fact that its also a tenth or two behind the gt. To me tha puts them all in the same ballpark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt55 View Post
Ecoboost pulling the tire is impressive.
A turbo 4 running mid 12's@109 with mods listed NOT so impressive.
But I'm use to evo's , doing it with less .
But the car is not in the hands of "tuners" can't wait to see what they can do with it.
I'm sure it will run those time without the chassis mods assuming wheel hop isn't a issue. So factor in that and the cost difference of the awd cars you referenced and I would say that's impressive.