View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 02:08 AM   #1
Obershan

Drives: Black 2012 2SS Camaro w&r Stripes
Just bought a Camaro

Well like the title says, I just got my first 5th gen Camaro, 2012 2SS, and I want to increase its horse power. I immediately got an Borla ATAK Cat Back exhaust. I was very disappointed with the stock exhaust, seeing as it sounded the same as my girlfriend's Volkswagen Rabbit(slight exageration lol). Anyways Im still learning about cars, and I want to know as much as possible, and not just be someone who swipes their cards to add aftermarket parts, for imaginary gains. At the same time, I want to add some things to my car, to really make her my own. It is my daily driver, so I can't add anything that can't pass inspection or emissions test. I was planning on getting headers, but I keep reading that they are illegal because they remove the cats. Ive been told that cold air intakes don't really add hp, but then I see so many people who have added them. So any advice would be really appreciated. I don't want anything that shortens the life of my Camaro, seeing as I own it, and I won't be selling it any time soon.

This is my Camaro. I added some stripes, and red bowtie to match.
Attached Images

Obershan is offline   Reply With Quote