View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 10:04 PM   #12
Bigtime53

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooks ZL1 View Post
Big time would love to see pics of your weld setup when you have them Installed. I have a SIM auto and am thinking I want the polished welds. Which wheel and tire setup did you go with?

I ran 12.0@118 with my zl1 stock on a 90 degree day. You should be high to mid 10 ' s. I got the stock tires pretty hot and sticky with a nice burnout and was able to hit high 1.7 to low 1.8's 60 ft. I plan on going back when the weather gets cooler. Mine made 469rwhp on a dynojet. I didn't drop tire pressures either so that would of helped me. I was leaving around 1200 rpms.

Hope this helps you. Let us k ow how you do. I am going to start doing g mods when I have the supercharger replaced. Good luck!
I went with the black centers and I really thought about it for a long time going the polished centers.I almost changed it after I ordered them to! But I have decided the black will look ok with the SIM color. I will post up the pics when I get them on.Just ordered them tuesday and they told me the wheels are 3 weeks out so it will be awhile.
Bigtime53 is offline   Reply With Quote