View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 08:32 PM   #203
Kleeeb

Drives: 2014 Red Hot 1LT/RS
Send a message via MSN to Kleeeb Send a message via Skype™ to Kleeeb
Quote:
Originally Posted by smggugfaw View Post
Hey all! Long time lurker that had to sign up because I have seen one part of this car somewhere before.

The wheels.

Here's a screen shot from last week's episode of Motor City Masters:

Check the wheels on the car behind Edward on the right side of the screen. They look like the same thing as the wheels in the spy shots to me.

And the shape of that car sure seems awfully similar to some of the renderings we've seen. Like this one:

And if you look at the following shot especially, I think it might be easy to see how a vehicle that's something in the ball park of the Motor City Masters or the above rendering could be underneath all of that came with a bit of padding a 5th gen fascia (adding a little of the length) and the current trunk lid (which as mentioned earlier in this thread is clearly over hanging the actual length of the back end):

Pure speculation, but as soon as I relaized where I had seen those wheels it all sort of made sense.

Although, I have to admit that design feels like more than an 'evolution' of the current design to me.
If I am not mistaken, that car in the back is a Corvette Stingray, and those are the Z51 wheels. The only reason I say that is because my uncle has a black one.