View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 12:07 PM   #11
PalmerGA

Drives: 2013 SIM 1SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYetLegend View Post
Half of the drive I was stuck behind two outrageously hideous Harleys with two pairs of the fattest people I have ever seen on each of them. They were hitting 18mph on the straight parts, less in the curves, and throwing their hands up at every turn that has the dudes taking pictures ( as in, "look how carazy I am! Flying down this road even though I'm over the hill and a huge fatass..."). It was disgusting frankley. They wouldn't pull over, they honestly though that THEY were going as fast as anyone would dare drive the road. Sucked.

Its Harley's fault for all this " lifestyle marketing" horseshit that they sell. People just want to "look" like a Harley rider or something... they have no interest in actually gaining cycle riding proficiency. Just find the gnarliest road they can, drive from one side to the other over and over buying stickers and t shirts, turn in early and tell their friends how bad as a their "lifestyle" is. The whole thing is gross to me.

Remove the Harley bar, the sticker shop and the bike motel and you would have one hell of a road.
Okay, so you think there should be a ban on fat, older, Harley people... and that would make your road more enjoyable to you? To hell with what they enjoy - I see.
2013 1SS/RS Coupe L99, Stainless Power Works LT Headers, SCT X4 Custom Tune from RDP, CAI Inc. Air Intake w/ Apex Scoop, VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body, Solo Axle-Back Exhaust w/ J-pipes, Apex Catch Can, Husky Splash Guards, Heritage Grille, 3D Carbon Rear Spoiler, Oracle Chrome Turn Signal Bulbs, GM Reverse Light Trim Billets, Gorilla Black Locking Lugs, Emblem Pros Retro SS Badges/Custom Retro SS Kickplates/Under-hood Bowtie, 35% window Tint, Nitto Motivo Tires (6-8-18)
PalmerGA is offline   Reply With Quote