View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 07:13 PM   #314
Q'smuscle
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 Camaro VR 2SS/RS & Impala
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87GNX View Post
I think most GM owners and Ford owners woud love to add a camaro and mustang to their stable! It's the evil twins becoming friends On a less dorky note, Im looking at Auto GT's this week. Want a premium myself.
13 and 14's are nice looking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraxum View Post
Now that we know more about the fat added to the new Mustang and the increased emphasis on the Mustangs handling both next gens should be pretty close in weight, power, handling, and drag strip ability. So pick the one with the tail lights you like better.
Uh, oh ...... taillights lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by thxultra View Post
I agree always a bigger fish in the pond. Doesn't really matter unless you are going to take it to the track. I know I got my Camaro for the fun factor which it has provided Lots of great cars coming out next year and in 2016 to watch for... New Mustang, New WRX, New Camaro, New Golf R, and Audi S3
Yea, plus nobody leave their car stock , so fastest stock power isn't that big anymore!
I Picked the Camaro Because the inside and outside looks ! Plus the tech and size of the car is What I really love! So speed is the last thing because the car having a v8 as a option is more important than it being the fastest! If the fastest is what you want Hellcat challenger is the car for you, so mustang might not be the fastest!
Q'smuscle is offline   Reply With Quote