View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 09:35 AM   #13
DarkneSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 6MT
I thought it was not only the worst of the four but one of the worst movies I have ever seen. It is amazing how a film could have that much non stop action and state of the art CGI but still be so boring. The plot was laughable and porous at best. About half way through I stopped even bothering to identify the numerous holes and nonsensical advancements. They didn't even dedicate any time to any lore, which is offensive considering how long it was. It is sad because a stronger, coherent plot, and some good lore is all this needed to be a good film.
It was basically a 3 hour advertisement for various car companies and a few brands/products. It was more subtle in the first Transformers and even accepted because it hinged around just Bumblebee's awesome Camaro. In this film they threw a new car into every scene to the point where you didn't care anymore.

The only reason I wouldn't give it an F is because I can appreciate the huge amount of work it must have taken to develop all that CGI and shoot all those action scenes.

D-
DarkneSS is offline   Reply With Quote