Thread: LLT Twin Turbo
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 07:42 PM   #23
SIXJAK

Drives: MO's only SC'd LLT.
I agree with Cisco. Lots of ppl saying "I can't wait for such and such FI system...yada yada yada. I tried the "RX kit" (a term used in a most generous way) and can confirm that the "world leader in FI" that made it sucks at everything including life. I have the IPF kit which actually does work. I'm moderately happy with the tune but it certainly could be better.

I think the reality is that most V6 guys have great intentions but just don't have the money so products trickle to the V6 market. This crappy economy certainly doesn't help either.

I'm hoping that in a few more years, our LLT's will have depreciated enough to make them a more attractive platform to mod but it has a few strikes against it.
1. Only 2 years of production so are there enough of them?
2. Bosch ECU
3. They are heavy cars.

Personally, I love mine. It sounds great, is quick enough to play with most street cars and is very comfortable on long trips.

Only time will tell how this all shapes out but unless more customers step forward, we all may continue to be disappointed with our options.
IPF supercharger kit, IPF tune, SW LT's, R. Tech HFC's, ARK DT-S catback, SS Brembo brake upgrade, BC Racing adjustable coilovers, Hurst STS, Pfadt rear arm package, Pfadt adjustable sways & end links, Pfadt diff bushings, BMR rear cradle full kit blk bezels,SS diffuser, Innovate gauges.
SIXJAK is offline   Reply With Quote