View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 07:32 AM   #164
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sesiom Summers View Post
I just hope this 6 gen don't take any references from 2th gen... the new camaro should have just stick a straight and strong American muscle design, no soft line design like a euro car, and that's all what 2th gen is ...

then again they made it right with the 3th gen, straight lines, and good and aggressive design... and then they screw it up again with the 4 gen (is the same 3th gen lines but smoded), please dont get me wrong (I even have a 4th z28 and I love it)... every camaro gen is nice and different.. is like a color in a rainbow, but you have to admit the 2th and 4th gen are the weakest design compared to 1st, 3th, and 5th gen, but seen what GM done with the C7 and the SS (sedan) Im 110% sure it would be a really good looking car

Don't worry - I very much doubt they'll be so narrow-minded to design it after the second-gen. I know they stressed the design in the studio....a LOT....they knew they needed to get it right, and knew they needed it to look like a Camaro, and still be striking.

And guess what everyone now thinks a Camaro looks like? The 5th gen.

Regarding your comment in bold above: I agree 1000%. I can't wait to see the 6th gen design, because I'm sure it's going to be phenominal!