View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 09:08 AM   #69
Scooter11

Drives: 2013 SW 2LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by '11RS View Post
Indeed, that is true.
We believe in personal freedom & responsibility and like guns and shooting and all sorts of outdoor activities down here. Unlike the polluted and badly overcrowded (most densely populated place in the nation) northern part of the state where they think everyone who has earns any $$ should be forced to give it to those who are too friggin' lazy or stupid to earn their own. Like you said........ we, thankfully, have very different politics down here from the mass of ill-bred, poorly educated and stupid northern Jerseyites. Believe they even have TV shows about you folks up there. You must be famous.
Lol, you crack me up man, thanks for the laugh! You make it out like I'm attacking you! I'm totally not, south jersey to me is the shore which I think you and I can both agree gives our state the worst reputation. Their politics are what I'm referring to. Believe it or not the 5th district where I'm from is very far right, just look up our congressman. None of what you described is Northern Bergen county... and that's all I was referring to.
Scooter11 is offline   Reply With Quote