View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013, 05:03 PM   #93
DerbyChamp06

Drives: 13' RAM 1500 4x4
Just bought my 13' Ram in October. Love everything about it so far, except the MDS (cylinder deactivation). Bad driveline vibration around 35-45 mph (which is common with the Hemi's from what I've seen on internet) Simple work-around is to put it in manual mode, top gear when driving around town in slower traffic, and not out on the open road....Then it still shifts automatically, but stays in V8 mode. Small inconvenience to do the 3 second toggle thru gears when put into drive each time....other than that, AWESOME TRUCK! Ride is incredible, very solid, quiet cabin, very nice interior. Was debating between this and a new F 150 STX, since I was always partial to Ford trucks (3 in our family over years) Ride not near as good in the Ford, and when shutting doors, felt very tiny, and interior very plain-jane. Very happy with the Ram. (ok, one other small nit-pick-On regular cab model like mine, they put SIRIUS antennae on leading edge of roof, driver side, instead of rear-ward, centered.....Since moving it isn't a viable option, I got ahold of salvaged 2nd antennae on ebay, took the electronics out, and will (3M tape) underside of outer shell on other side of cab roof next spring, so atleast it looks balanced-Twin Satellite..lol
Attached Images

Last edited by DerbyChamp06; 11-30-2013 at 05:26 PM.
DerbyChamp06 is offline   Reply With Quote