View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 12:20 PM   #52
gen=5

Drives: 13 ZL1 vert blac fastlane/LPE 750
I read all the posts thinking that it was close. It seemed like there was interest,although the company Cited the reason for the product to be drop was lack of interest from the consumer. I read posts from other owners on many different websites and forums showing what seemed like a lot of interest..maybe there is another reason that they are halting production...If they had already spend the money for the R&D, equipment to manufacture them,as well as already producing some sets,it would make no sense that they couldn't just make sets as they are ordered.. other companies do that with certain products from their catalog..
Unless the system was not ready for the masses and still needed R&D to really function as promised..
If they were able to produce sets and sell them to some of their customers,they have already given them a price,so it sure might of helped if they released that pricing,and the specs from those customers orders to help increase the interest they claimed was not there to continue the project....
I for one as I am sure other consumers like to be able to look at the product,compare pricing,vs performance gain etc...before committing to either purchasing or showing a real interest to a vendor.Its a shame to those that really wanted this system later down the road.Those that want to be able to compete in all forms of racing know that the mag ride cant do it.While its a great system there are other systems that work better because of the adaptability that a coil over system has..Ie that's the reason the Z28 has a coil over system with F1 technology behind it..AS well as some of those Camaro's that are really setting low ET's at the track have replace the rear's with coil overs.
We are just going to have to be happy with one of if not the best suspension installed in a street car,knowing that it was designed to be a street car first,and that ride & comfort was one of the main reason for the system...I for one think its a great system,and it has served any purpose I have needed so far...
It was a great try anyway on their behalf,as we all know they produce great products,not everything can always work out.thanks for all the info