View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 03:47 PM   #14
RonnieG

Drives: 2013 AGM 1LE/2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSXaddict View Post
If there aren't points from the ticket on your record the check no ticket and you should be fine.
i sure hope so

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd10013 View Post
yes, there is always a chance. depends on your age and the nature of the ticket, past offenses, and a ton of other factors. going 40 in a 35 is different than going 90 in 65 for example. if nothing has changed since they last checked it then your rates will stay the same.

whether or not you say yes or now is irrelevant. the insurance company will pull your driving record and base your rates on what it shows.
blast.. guess i'll take a look at the court date and see what can be done... the rates are already ridiculous where i'm going, and i can't let it get any higher..

Quote:
Originally Posted by intensifi View Post
OP I hope you do realize this thread and your statements can be searched and reviewed by your (and any other) insurance company.
i thought about that.. but with the situation i don't see how anything here will hurt me. it's not like i'm admitting fault for an accident or anything...

did a little bit of research after posting this and it seems that this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd10013 View Post
the insurance company will pull your driving record and base your rates on what it shows.
...is true. i do appreciate the concern though
RonnieG is offline   Reply With Quote