View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 05:26 PM   #300
Dances With Mustangs
Drives: 2010 1SS/RS MT
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
Oh, and that Z/28 looks mean!! If I had the V6, I'd have to swap for that rear end lol.

I honestly feel like they should have the same tail lights, but the Z/28 having a much more aggressive looking wing, exhaust, and diffusor, and the black out section, but thats just my opinion.
The z/28 turned out really well. I've got a 3d program which I'm going to try and learn so I can model this thing in 3d with reflections, lighting and everything. I think the z/28 in deep gloss black with the satin black hood, mirrors and spoiler, with the red accent lines is going to basically look like a street legal SR71.

I've given a lot of thought to the idea of different backs and I settled on the 2 styles to give the base model the widest market appeal for those who want sporty looks but not too aggressive. The performance buyer wants to look the part too so I gave the "meaner" look to those models. The nice thing about changeable backs is you can customize the base model with the other style back if you want to.

Blue Angel is here!!