View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 01:07 PM   #121
SSeniorMoment

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS LS3 A6 IOM
Went for a ride Wednesday, including the road from I-10 to Sonoita because of its short section of sharp curves on the ascent. Noticed a little push with the stock suspension going into some of the curves, exhilarating driving experience and I can only imagine the pucker factor of you guys with high performance suspensions

The rolling hills surrounding Las Cienagas <so?> and Sonoita remind me of Montana and Wyoming, this year's monsoon season has resulted in copious amounts of rainfall in that area. It was encouraging to see cattle grazing in tall, green range grass or walking/drinking from muddy tanks filled with water, more so because of years of drought.

Stopped in at Cunningham's in Sonoita for lunch and we shared a slice of fresh baked, homemade French Apple pie complete with creamy vanilla ice cream for dessert.

Can't say enough about the Camaro driving experience in the beautiful, wide open spaces in our "little" corner of Arizona; we are fortunate to live in some pretty big countryside.

To top it off, while in town yesterday a husband/wife stopped and took a picture of the Camaro. Don't know what he and his wife were talking about, but while continuing to look at the Camaro, he opened the back seat door before realizing his mistake to sit up front.

Can't wait for the Mt Lemmon cruise.

Last edited by SSeniorMoment; 08-09-2013 at 01:22 PM.
SSeniorMoment is offline   Reply With Quote