View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 01:00 AM   #5
Bonanza7
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010, Rally Yellow, Black stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngeloVEnforcer View Post
Hey guys,

Just chiming in on how things are going on my car.

I finally had warranty work done on my Camaro. One of the rear taillights went out, so far that's about it.

My warranty has either 9 months or 3k miles left on it (bumper to bumper), should I extend it? Anybody have any expensive problems come up after 36k miles?

Still runs strong, but I'm only getting about 20mpg overall (90% city driving). The power still impresses me for a V6. But after 2 years I have a few regrets about the car or things I wish I could've done.

I wish my Camaro had MyLink, every time I go to the dealer I'm jealous.
I actually wished I purchased a white Camaro instead of grey, all of my cars have been grey and after seeing so many beautiful white Camaros, I'm officially jealous.

The only modification I've done is flowmaster axle-back exhaust. I love them.

I'm looking into getting a body kit, but I think I have to fix one of the rocker panels I clipped before I get one (which will add to the expense). Do you think it would be cheaper (and smarter) to get a rocker panel that isn't painted and put the body kit panels over them?

Still looking to get a billet grille, just haven't saved up enough money yet.

What are the pros/cons of getting a cold-air intake?
You got the tail lights replaced under warranty? Mine went out after 2 weeks, and the dealer claimed it was normal wear, and refused to replace them.
Bonanza7 is offline   Reply With Quote