View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 02:06 PM   #163
litle88
V8 Lounge member #2

Drives: 2001 Ws6
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastvee View Post
I didn't do converter because I don't want to blow out my trans bud.

Heads are a waste of money for the price for stock cubes imo. You're going to gain nearly nothing for the astronomical pricing of good heads.

Get back to me when your car is actually modded. Big difference between doing and reading someones journal.

How much money do you have to spend? Seeing how you have to wait a year to boost I doubt you have lots of cash lying around to build this car, so here is my tip:

Get some nice headers, blower cam, injectors, pump, a good tune, a supercharger and some meth. Then some suspension and gearing.

Stock block stock heads here 6xxrwhp 8psi all day long through an auto. Current build price right around $25,000. This is with full suspension, ls3 conversion, 3 sets of rims (welds 17 slick skinny, 21" summer, 20" oz supperlegerras summers) multiple tunes and labor.

It's still going back and forth, some would say your doing it wrong, remember both of your cars are still on hyperexplosive pistons and powdered rods!

600hp is doable, just ask 429/ 430 now, stroke that biach, a 416/427 NA with some Ls7 small bore heads doable!

You have 2 modded cars and your worrying about a Trans lol. Stop it. Lol
2001 ws6, 40k miles, Ls3 416 stroker, short block built by PER the rest by me. LPE Ls3 heads milled to 12-1 comp, FAST 102, NW 102, kooks 2", dual DMH cutouts, Magnaflow C/B, BTR cam + springs. Full UMI suspension.
litle88 is offline   Reply With Quote