View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 12:24 PM   #26
KMPrenger

Drives: '10 ABM LT/RS, 06 Chevy Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by hale95 View Post
Car and driver mag, states that is the new 2016 camaro. Seen the magazine today. The top picture is straight out of the magazine. I don't know about the picture with the gal in it.
No it is not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenwickHockey65 View Post
Car and Driver is full of it. It's a Photoshopped Code130R.
This. These mags always post concept shots or photoshops which they know is not the real thing, and then ends up fooling the un-informed like the person above. Wish they'd state "NOT THE REAL THING" with these types of articles.

Actually, I've always thought the code130R, while having potential, looked a little fat or something. This photoshopped rendering of it makes it look much better b/c of the more Camaro like dimensions and shape like the shoulders in the rear. I don't even think the front looks horrible, although if I had my choice I'd rather see something different. (fingers crossed that "something different" doesn't end up being worse than this lol)

I do like that they expect to see 3 engine choices, although we can likely take that with a grain of salt as well.
IPF Tune, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Vararam intake, MACE Ported Manifold, RX Ported TB, "Black Ice" manifold insulator, Elite Catch Can, ZL1 repro wheels, ZL1 Springs, DRL Harness, Front GM GFX, Heritage grill, Street Scene lower grill, NLP Spoiler, ZL1 rockers and much more!
KMPrenger is offline   Reply With Quote