View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 11:32 AM   #11
KMPrenger

Drives: '10 ABM LT/RS, 06 Chevy Colorado
I pretty much agree with many of the other comments here:

1) Side profile looks good and a nice update of the current car, but the fast back doesn't quite work for me. It looks decent on the silver car, but looks a bit odd on some of the other shots. Going a bit more traditional here (not having the roofline swoop go all the way back) instead of fast back would be better.

2) Side windows look a little funny...specifically the swooping shape of the lower part of it.

3) None of those front ends work for me. One too plain, and the other looks like a bug face. soften up the bug face one a bit and go with a different head light design and we could be talking. Give the hood some character...performance cars should NOT have a boring hood! The center bulge the current car has would still work perfectly.

4) Don't see enough of the rear end to know forsure, but I'm thinking it needs a new tail-light design

Overall for someone's mock-up, not too bad, but still no way I'd purchase it if the front looked just like that.
IPF Tune, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Vararam intake, MACE Ported Manifold, RX Ported TB, "Black Ice" manifold insulator, Elite Catch Can, ZL1 repro wheels, ZL1 Springs, DRL Harness, Front GM GFX, Heritage grill, Street Scene lower grill, NLP Spoiler, ZL1 rockers and much more!
KMPrenger is offline   Reply With Quote