View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 10:32 PM   #43
Biscuitpie

Drives: '11 Cammed LS3, '14 Scion FRS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutal SS View Post
Personally I wouldn't celebrate a win by forfeit. LOL!

Those 5.0s are formidable opponents and very closely matched with our cars... However, I must admit that I loved the look on the guys face when my LS3 started walkin his 5.0 Mustang.

He was so sure I wouldn't even hang with him, to the point of being VERY kocky and borderline disrespectful, but his smug look quickly turned to shock as I pulled ahead, and he accused me of not being stock. I assured him that I was, (besides a muffler delete) and then asked him to "take it easy on those bowties"! He was visably upset.

This, on a short PRIVATE, paved surface of course. I made him, humble!
Reminds me of a 5.0 I raced... he has intake, boss intake manifold, full exhaust and headers, hard shifting tune for racing only on an auto (way better than stick on the stangs) and a couple other little things. I had longtubes and an intake only (untuned) on a stick. We were dead even or one of us winning by an inch every race. There were no launches involved but there were low rolls (on a private runway of course). He insisted that I was being dishonest about my mods because "I know what these cars run". Lol... let's be honest, there are a lot of terrible drivers that make both cars look bad and people like to base there opinions off of those.

Also, the V6 owners seem to be the ones that are saying Mustangs are better in this thread... maybe they're just mad the V6 Mustang is so much faster than the V6 Camaro? Just kidding... don't want to start a flame war.

This post was too long.

SOLD with a Z06 in the not too distant future: Cammed, boltons, axles, lowered, and more. | 476 WHP
Biscuitpie is offline   Reply With Quote