View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 09:53 PM   #289
hognutz

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Mac View Post
I'm on a mustang forum because I like performance mod talk. Hate to tell you but there is barely over 1 page of post about this car and being car guys they are a lot more positive than this thread but without the excuses
there is a 6 page thread on the svt forum and that is one of two threads were the crap talking goes on and on.

it is wierd that people bring up the word excuses. this makes me think more people talk about racing than actually race. Everybody who has ever drag raced consistentely has had an off weekend. a problem cropped up, ignition, fuel delivery. etc. That is what I want to know is this time a good representative of the car or is the car having an issue. There are just days where everbody is a bit slower due to the conditions or track prep.

now if you lose because of an issue it is still a loss but it is still a problem that needs to be sorted out. To me this will be come excuses if the car really is only capable of 12.5.

Everyone who internet races does not have these problems. ha ha there car always runs there best time and produces there best dyno run.
2013 ZL1 -sold
2007 Z06- sold
2014 Chrysler 300
2011 Duramax 8" lift, deleted tuned
hognutz is offline   Reply With Quote