View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 12:09 PM   #18
Stew

Drives: 92 Luminadead/01 Dakota/97 F150 4x4
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
In preparation for getting a ZL1 I've been looking at trading my camaro ,and I was also in market for a truck. I drove the 3.5 Ecoboost, the 5.0l and the 6.2l Supercrew 4x4 versions of Fords new f150 on Saturday ,and all I can say is "WOW!". That little V-6 feels like a big block and a diesel combined into one. I liked it so much that I traded my Camaro and my current truck without even looking at Dodge or Chevy. Well, I already knew what chevy had because that's what I traded. I hope it is as durable as it runs ,but I'm really not to worried about that. Now all I have to do is get my ZL1 and all will be right with the world.

Ford is making great trucks right now. I like the Chevys the best in the heavy duty line up ,but in this light duty segment I think Ford is on top right now. As for Dodge, I think using the hemi name to sell a mediocre truck is going to bite them in the ass soon. I know too many people that have countless problems with them.

Imwould hardly call the Dodge Mediocre as it is considered right at the top with the F-150 by basically every account and I haven't heard of a lot of problems with them. That said, sounds like you got a great truck.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote