View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 10:32 PM   #14
Bama 2SS/RS

Drives: 2011 Inferno Orange 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandotron View Post
SICK!!!!!

...you ate McNuggets?
Yeah, lol... They're not too great. Wendy's has way better nuggets, but is like 10 times as far from my house.

Plus, as this encounter proves, you get a WAY better class of patrons at McDonalds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodj View Post
So that's what you do in Dothan on Friday nights? Makes you want to go watch American Graffiti in the drive-in.
Ha ha...yeah, I mean, it IS Dothan, Alabama. There really isn't much to do around here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex Paul View Post
I was really enjoying the story... then I scrolled down and saw the pic. Now I have to find a way to clean caffeine free diet coke from a keyboard, because a lot of it just came out of my nose.
I definitely know what you mean, man. When I pulled into McDonalds and laid eyes on that pile of junk, I was just thinking, "Dude, are you serious? You're actually driving that thing around like it's cool?" When he started revving it the first time, trying to egg me on, I just busted out laughing.

Both our cars had the windows down, and I think I might have just laughed so hard that he could hear me. Maybe that played into him getting so cheesed off when I wouldn't take his bait.
Bama 2SS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote