View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 08:26 PM   #1
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
Eibach Pro Kit Plus feedback?

Ok....even though I don't have my car yet I just might pull the trigger on the Eibach kit becaue the price is so hard to beat. $450 delivered.

For those of you who have the Eibach springs/sways can you give me any honest feedback...especially if you have even the slightest negative.

I saw where a comptetior showed the Eibach spring really compressed and one even said that they had seen them fall out of their perch. I'm kinda thinking this is more of a scare tactic because the others aren't coming even close to the price.

Now...mine will be a daily driver and I don't plan on doing anything more than the occassional run at the dragstrip. I'm sure the more expensive ones would be better ultimately but I'm thinking that for what I need and the price they'll be just fine. I'm doing the springs more for looks than anything. I've never upgraded sways on my cars but since they are so cheap and everyone says they greatly improve the performance I'm going to do it this time.

Did the ride get rougher? Any issues with bottoming out or having the springs come off their perch or anything similar? Any regrets on not spending the extra money with a competitor?

BTW: does anyone know if the Eibach sway bars are hollow? I'm assuming they probably are since they are so cheap.
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote