View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 02:27 PM   #5
olrocker

Drives: People crazy with my sexiness
I also have had an experience with WAMS and Chris. I had a 2019 Camaro SS that was totaled thus replaced with the ‘24 you see in my signature.

When I had the ‘19 I ordered the device to allow remote control window roll-up in addition to the roll-down.

At first it locked up and bricked my remote window operation completely, but with his help I got it to work.

Problem is that I think his customer service skills and tech support is a bit spotty. Some people have great experiences. Others not so much.

When I asked him for renewal to use on my ‘24 he said the VIN licenses are no longer produced. So I’m stuck with a $400 module and $200 I paid him for nothing g.

I think he has a bigger business than he can handle himself. He needs staff with excellent customer service response and technical knowledge. He can get a bit stuck up and snooty if you ask a question he thinks you should know.

Again, others have had good service from him so I know he tries. I just think he’s overwhelmed and needs a staff.
Sharkskin/Light gray
Moonroof/Navi/NPP/Mag Ride/Red Brake Calipers
Gray painted split spoke wheels
Illuminated footwells/illuminated bowtie
olrocker is online now   Reply With Quote