View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 01:05 PM   #6
LazarUSAffects

Drives: 2018 ZL1
If I may enlighten you with my experience. Just to spare you the read. My ZL1 is still in one piece a year later. She even made the 700+ mile trip back to IL when I first got her. My previous 2013 ZL1, I had the mods added and the key was knowing all and what it is your having installed. The 2018 ZL1 I picked up seem all to good and knowing somewhat, what it was like to own a modded Camaro. I decided to say f it, and understood at that moment what I was getting into. Until the ownership part kicked in(maintenance and little things needing to be addressed. And it's never good when the dealership you bought it from. Seemed to close their IG and FB pages. And seems like their inventory of modified vehicles vanished and all that's left is a new cars. So, yea, my confidence took a tiny hit.lol Having to go to a shop and not being able to tell them what you exactly have when you some issues ...smh fml.lol C'est la vie, you live and you learn. She still does bring a big smile to my face..pahaha
LazarUSAffects is offline   Reply With Quote