View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 11:06 AM   #151
The_bald_eagle_machine
Anthony S

Drives: 2011 chevrolet camaro 2ss/rs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddymel1998 View Post
Over the weekend swapped out the toe rods and trailing arms actual install was pretty painless this time, almost too easy, did waste an hour with a grease gun though, never got to use one before and wasted a lot of grease figuring it out, but I think it's for the best everything should be lubed pretty well.
Attachment 1150658Attachment 1150659
Most importantly I got to add a new sticker to the strut bar.
Attachment 1150660
Did drop off the car for an alignment yesterday morning, hoping to pick it up at end of day but got a phone call saying person who was going to do it hurt his back so I left it overnight hoping they can get to it today, should get a phone call later in the day if they can or not, kinda sucks because I don't have a backup, thankfully my mom starts work after I do and finishes before me as well (that's the price of us having a mandatory hour unpaid lunch) so she is able to give me rides, but it's not ideal.
Looking good! Its gonna ride alot nicer and quieter now with those new arms. No more clicking or squeaking hopefully!

Mods: Texas Speed 2 inch headers, high flow cats, and X-pipe. Custom mid-pipe, Borla Xr1 mufflers. Torqstorm Supercharger, 3.1" pulley, ZL1 fuel pump. MGW Shifter, Mcleod RST clutch, Tick master cylinder and Tick Billet bushing reinforced slave cylinder. DSS One-piece 3.5" Driveshaft, Metco Driveshaft safety loop, BCRacing Coilovers. BMR Poly Diff bushings, Poly Rear cradle bushings, Sub-frame connectors, Lower control arms, camber arms, and toe links.
The_bald_eagle_machine is online now   Reply With Quote