View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 07:21 PM   #16
wnta1ss

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlukeSS View Post
I was just saying what I said might be misconstrued as me not being receptive I am, and I take what everyone says to heart. I just didn't want my response to be mistaken for being ungrateful.

My tuner said he locks the tune, so I wouldn't be able to see the trans tuning he did. And I don't know enough about HP Tuners to dabble much beyond changing tire size.

1.86 is the best 60ft I've had thus far, before the cam and rebuild I was at 1.91+

I am trying to keep myself somewhat grounded and figure that even though some people see 0.5 sec off their times with drag radials that what works for one person can be different for another. I was expecting a 11.7 which I got, and last time at the drag strip some indication of consistency since I ran a 11.7 and 11.67 back to back. I figure the rest is me being inexperienced trying different things to drop the number more. I think it might rain tomorrow so I wont' be able to try new things tomorrow but maybe next wednesday I'll get the chance.
Whoa, he locks the tune? I have a very low opinion of guys like that. Is he willing to 'touch up' the tune, considering that you've already paid him a LOT of money for the tune? Because I seriously think that his tune needs some work.
wnta1ss is offline   Reply With Quote