View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 07:44 AM   #23
Smokin19

Drives: 19' ZL1 A10, w/pdr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z OH 6 View Post
So, similar to me but I still love the AWE sound however, I think without valves it just sounded perfect on a ZL1 with stock manifolds and cats and I bought the AWE before I knew how much headers and high flow cats were going to change the sound on this car. Honestly, it sounded so good with the stock manifolds, cats and AWE touring catback that I had considered removing my headers and high flow cats and going back to the stock manifolds and cats but Vengeance advised me against it and recommended I go back to the stock NPP exhaust instead so I chose to try Corsa over the stock exhaust. For some the AWE still might be perfect with headers and high flow cats but after 3 1/2 years for me, I was just ready for a change. I have my days when I still loved it but I also had days when I just wanted it quieter. Maybe I'm getting old.
Understand the old thing (lol). I kept my suitcase just in case and glad I did. Good luck going forward.
BTR Stg II cam w/ 38% fuel lobe, ARH 2" headers into 3" w/cats, Kong X port, Weapon X triple ht exchangers, NW 103, Rotofab big gulp, DSX lowside, TCM tune, BMR Lockout, Mustang dyno 720 rwhp, 634 rwtq on 93 pump.
Smokin19 is offline   Reply With Quote