View Single Post
Old 04-24-2024, 11:48 PM   #83
olrocker

Drives: People crazy with my sexiness
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexTop View Post
It might sell higher but the amount of time and effort you put in to selling it might not be worth it.
Every manual I’ve owned I got exactly what I asked and sold it within a day or two.

I sold my 2009 Accord EX-L V6 6 speed coupe with 190,000 miles for $7900, exactly what I listed it for on Craigslist, to a guy from Columbus. He called me two days after I published it at 9:00 in the morning and he and his dad drove all the way up from Columbus to Cleveland to pay cash for it that day, sight unseen (besides the pictures I posted).

If you know what you have and know how to make a good, clear Craigslist posting with detailed pictures of everything and detailed, technical, and copious amounts of information good and bad, you’ll sell a stick faster than anything.

People like me want them. Thing is, people like me skip over any advertisement that isn’t descriptive, technical, full of detailed pictures, and well defined and descriptive about the car.

We like to buy cars from “car guys”…… if you’re not really a car guy, and are trying to sell a stick, I question how you really maintained it.
Sharkskin/Light gray
Moonroof/Navi/NPP/Mag Ride/Red Brake Calipers
Gray painted split spoke wheels
Illuminated footwells/illuminated bowtie
olrocker is offline   Reply With Quote