Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinjlm View Post
Just for the sake of completeness…
  • The CARB regulation bans SALE of NEW ICE
  • It does not ban operation of ICE already owned
  • It does not ban the sale of USED ICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by docwra View Post
Ive been told by at least 3 people in this thread that the above is incorrect.

You know its incorrect, I know its incorrect but as with much of the EV debate he who shouts loudest gets more attention than he who actually knows what he is talking about.
So what exactly IS correct? I’ve read every word of the legislation. The above is my interpretation based on that reading. Please point to information that defines the legislation differently. FWIW, I am no fan of this legislation. It makes absolutely no sense to hold manufacturers responsible for what people are allowed to buy. Same problem I had with the original 1993 ZEV mandate. And that changed a lot since the day it was first signed into law.
A8 | MRC | NPP | Nav | HUD | GM Performance CAI | Tony Mamo LT1 V2 Ported TB | Kooks 1-7/8” LT Headers | FlexFuel Tune | Thinkware Q800 Pro front and rear dash cam | Charcoal Tint for Taillights and 3rd Brakelight | Orange and Carbon Fiber Bowties | 1LE Wheels in Gunmetal Gray | Carbon Fiber Interior Overlays | Novistretch bra and mirror covers | Tow hitch for bicycle rack |

Martinjlm is offline   Reply With Quote