View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 11:45 AM   #15022
2SS Capt
2020 Shadow Gray 2SS

Drives: 2020 2SS - A10, NPP, MRC, CAI
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalgaryZL1 View Post
Sweet, thanks for the insight. That’s why the higher maintenance keeping the outsides clean. I have had Borla since new, but apparently it’s still the same outcome.
Yep, exactly, if you keep up on them, there is no long term discoloration or other changes, if you let them get nasty it may take a lot of work to get them back to looking like new (if even possible)... I pulled my NPP fuse so my valves are open 100% of the time (even in Track Mode the NPP valves do close some times) but both my outers and inners look the same, I just wipe them out regularly with a paper towel with some windex on it...
After delivery: - GMP CAI, GMP Black Strut Tower Brace, MRR017 1LE Wheels, SS Armrest, Black Fuel Door, Stainless Pedals, SS Wheel Caps, Black Lugs/Locks, GM Splash Guards, DD Smoked LED Markers, Smoked Rear Reflectors, Mishimoto Catch Can, Xpel PPF - Full Front, SunTek 35% Tint, CeramicPro coating, RST Stainless Brake Lines, Castrol SRF, MSD Super Conductor Wires

Left: My "fun" ride. Right: My "work" ride: a Gulfstream G600. One's top speed is 180 Mph, the other, 620 Mph... BOTH are a lot of fun to operate...
2SS Capt is online now   Reply With Quote