View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 05:08 PM   #20
N Camarolina

Drives: 2021 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by FactoryMatt View Post
I do have PDR. i wish it indicated TCS and yaw intervention separately.
The PDR does indeed indicate yaw intervention separately from TCS. True that when you playback the simple video recording from the PDR that you will see one single symbol on the screen to indicate that TCS or stability control has activated (with no way to tell the difference), but the video playback is just touching the surface of the data that is recorded and available from the PDR. Perhaps you are not aware of the capabilities of the PDR?

You need to use the PI Toolbox software (free) in order to see all the sensor data. Let me know if you are interested in want help with this.

I've been driving in Sport1, but with the goal of staying just below the yaw rate that is needed to activate stability control and just below the throttle input needed to activate TCS. I can verify this when I later download the PDR data and view it in PI Toolbox and look for instances where either system activated and then consider the video and other data circumstances that led up to each of those moments so I can learn what caused it (me at fault, or the computer being too restrictive).
N Camarolina is offline   Reply With Quote