View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 09:01 PM   #12
The Maverick
Somewhere in the Kalahari

Drives: 2021/18 (de-fresh) 3LT RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamonZ28 View Post
I have installed Power Stop Z26 pads on the front of my 2020 Chevy Camaro 2SS with 4-piston Brembo brakes.
I have the front Brembo setup for my 3LT and swapped in the Z26 pads in November 2022. I followed the Powerstop burnishing procedure to the letter (courtesy of an early Sunday AM drive on a quiet rural road, which offered the key feature of a long stretch that would accommodate driving five minutes without stopping -- but wouldn't you know, I had a car pull in behind me halfway through the procedure and I had to wave them around me).

No squeaks on stops at all. The only thing I have noticed is an infrequent one-time squeak pulling out of the garage in the morning, which seems to be related to cold temperatures more than anything else.

Edit: One additional note - I wasn't sure if I got the wrong hardware with my Z26 kit, as it didn't seem to fit right, so I ended up reusing the "like new" stock hardware with the Z26 pads. Doesn't seem like that would play any part in these issues, but figured I would mention it.
Attached Images

Last edited by The Maverick; 03-28-2024 at 09:15 PM.
The Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote