View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 03:25 PM   #5
olrocker

Drives: People crazy with my sexiness
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABM2SS View Post
My 1998 Grand Cherokee ZJ (4.0) had an engine failure last winter with 366,000 miles on it.
My current winter vehicle is a 2000 Cherokee XJ (4.0) with 189,000 miles.
My wife had a 2004 Liberty JK (3.7) that had an engine failure at 350,000 miles.
I also owned a 1994 Cherokee XJ (4.0) that lasted many winters. I gave that one to my son.

So, I'd say that they are great winter vehicles. But finding one with a manual transmission is rare. Of course, you could buy an automatic and convert it.
This one is all factory original and it’s well equipped. Cloth seats but power winds/locks, cruise/tilt, automatic headlamps, power drivers seat, and the factory radio with CD AND cassette Haven’t seen a car with a tape player for 20 years. Somewhere in my storage closet are my old Van Halen and Def Leppard tapes

I knew they offered them with manuals in the first Gen, 1989-95 right (they came out to replace the old Grand Wagoneer right?) but I thought they’d dropped the manual option by like 1995.

Other than the surface rust on the body damage I’d say it’s in good condition. If I do buy it I’ll have that fixed just so the rust doesn’t get worse.
Sharkskin/Light gray
Moonroof/Navi/NPP/Mag Ride/Red Brake Calipers
Gray painted split spoke wheels
Illuminated footwells/illuminated bowtie
olrocker is offline   Reply With Quote