View Single Post
Old 02-07-2024, 09:56 AM   #29
KILLA BEE
Black lightning

Drives: 2021 ZL1 1LE A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by roostere4 View Post
To second what someone else said if they want your car bad enough they can tow it. However to defeat less aggressive tactics it's best to employ multi layer defenses. As for booting your own vehicle, that's a small hiccup. The keys for those are readily available, but again employed with other things will allow a thief down. The idea is to make it so time consuming that a thief will give up. The longer the spend trying to steal it the more likely they will be caught. Then there is the carjacking scenario to be thought about. I would recommend everyone look into at least a an aftermarket alarm like Compustar and a IGLA that provides coverage and alerting for a multitude of situations which can also include carjacking while still retaining convience like remote start and proximity unlocking.
All good ideas! Even though I will be pulling my starter relay fuse and purchasing faraday bags! I will also be getting a club, which is nothing but another deterrent to piss them off and everything they move it around the horn is gonna honk which will cause more attention. Only chance will be a tow truck! Whoever the first person is that can make FULL THEFT DETERRENT feature for your vehicle will a rich AF. LOL I’d have to be a criminal to do it but hey I’ll buy it.