View Single Post
Old 01-06-2024, 11:01 AM   #177
Joshinator99

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by radz28 View Post
Thanks for all that additional information Megahurtz! Is there any reason to think, if there are no mechanical or tune changes that would affect a difference, that these WOULD NOT get worse? I.E. SOI/EOI exceeding where they are now? Maybe COOLER weather or something? I’m just looking for any reason to worry about the injection timing as it now stands.

I’ll shift to those changes.

Whew… It feels good to be at this point. I feel better about taking this as far as I had the ability to. I’m sure you guys could improve on it, but seeing what I am in the Scanner seems to indicate I’m pretty much right where I need to be. Thank You, again, everyone.
I don’t want to speak for Jason, but if you tested it at 54 degrees ambient, how much colder weather would you actually drive the car in? Street traction is on the crappy side at 54 degrees, never mind 45 degrees or so… and your numbers look, in my humble opinion, safe enough where even if they went a tick leaner you’d still be fine.