View Single Post
Old 09-12-2023, 04:45 PM   #9
L78toLT1

Drives: Hyper Blue 2016 2SS 6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by I don't want a mustang View Post
I took my car into the Chevy dealer (Colonial Chevy in Chester, VA) to get a TPMS sensor replaced under warranty. I get a dutiful text message on the reg saying I am low on air although several different tire gauges assure me I am not.

This nice lady is setting up my ticket and asks what I need. I tell her that I need a new TPMS sensor on that white Camaro right outside the service department window.

"Is that a mustang?", she asked.

"A MUSTANG!?", I shockingly exclaimed. "No, Ma'am. That is a 2022 Chevy Camaro LT1 convertible". She walks off to the get the service schedule.

I look at the other two service writers and say. "A mustang? I am depressed."

I'd like to hear other stories about dumbass service writers. I am sure we all have a story or two.
I don't have any service writer stories, but I could talk your ear off about growing up in Enon in the '60's - '70's. Is Colonial Chevy the dealership at the intersection of routes 1 and 10? I think that was Stroshieder or something like that in my era, although I may have the name confused with the dealer in Hopewell
2016 Hyper Blue 2SS/6m/MRC/NPP/Silver Rally stripes/ZL1 wheels & brakes/GForce DS and axles/ZLE Cradle Bushings/FE4 ARB front & rear/SEMA Grill/Rotofab dry/95mm TB/Magnuson 2300/Full LT4 fuel system/JMS boost-a-pump/E85 Sensor/Ported CID heads from LME/Cammotion PD cam/Thompson Motorsports forged shortblock/catted Kooks 1 7/8 headers /JRE remote tuned
L78toLT1 is offline   Reply With Quote