View Single Post
Old 08-01-2023, 08:28 AM   #3
Annihilate

Drives: 2024 2SS Camaro, 1988 IROC Z
Send a message via Skype™ to Annihilate
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2023_ZL1-AUTO View Post
IMO - If you buy this car to keep as a car your collecting for a big pay off later. Keep it low miles, no mods etc. Then you are not worried about 3 seasons of driving as you would only drive it when weather and roads are perfect! As for a DD, that's my other car regardless. I know 3 season driving big time, since I live in Columbus Ohio. My Zl1 will not go out of the garage in any kind of weather, not even wet roads from rain the night before. I drop all but comprehensive insurance on it from October 1st until March 1st. But, I've also heavily modified my car, but kept all the stock parts so she can go back to almost the exact way she was delivered to me. Having said that, if you not buying the car to keep and have a big pay day later, and your getting a DD they why wait for a 2024, there are still plenty of 2023 you ca grab etc. I'm not sure the 2024's have much of a difference in any major upgrade over the 2023's? Just food for thought !

Well originally, I wanted the last year of the Camaro as a commemorative thing as my dad and I have been Camaro guys for our whole life, I'm pretty young still, just under 30, and wanted to jump on it.
Plus I wanted to build my own the way I wanted.

It just so happened my dealership received an allocation for a ZL1 and noted that the 2SS/1SS trim is on constraint.

So it's more of a seizing the opportunity kind of deal.

I am a bit intimidated by the power, I must say lol.

Annihilate is offline   Reply With Quote