View Single Post
Old 07-13-2023, 10:06 AM   #837
docwra

Drives: 2015 Z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyzz Kydd View Post
I question your honesty. Europe and England have an ongoing power problem that is well documented. Energy costs there are significantly higher than in the US and that is also well documented.
There is no supply issue and we have an ongoing war that can be shown to be the cause of the energy price increases. Only said that about 5 times now.

Quote:
I'll point out your comments that you don't see a connection between energy prices and EV sales
As you keep telling us Energy costs more in Europe than the US.
But we buy more electric vehicles than the US. Probably not anything to do with energy prices then, is it?

Quote:
The fact that you don't understand the intermittent availability of wind and solar power and the concept of peak loads are additional examples
My best friend is currently installing large scale BESS systems for Drax, Ive supplied engineers to to him for the design. But no, I dont understand.

Quote:
You drive a gas guzzler and work in arguably one of the most polluting industries on the planet
I actually drive an Audi etron as my daily car.
My Z28 is used mainly for trackdays and hasnt been out of the garage this year yet.

Quote:
You consistently engage in personal attacks including stating that I'm 'demented' and 'childish'.
Look at the amount of insults youve thrown at me, my country, the cost of power, availability of renewables - any of it.
And none of it, from Tesla sales figures to claiming we have blackouts is actually true.
docwra is offline   Reply With Quote