View Single Post
Old 04-24-2023, 10:06 AM   #5782
1JEWLDSSRS

Drives: 2011 SS-RS
Yea, I miss seeing Bruce and his SST Camaro!! Back when I first bought my Camaro and started modding, and joined our local Camaro club, he was in it! Cool guy, and AWESOME Camaro he had. I go to see it, touch it, sit in it and hear it and talk to him about. One of our club meets we had we were talking and he had asked me if I knew of anyone who might want a console gauge cluster,, I promptly said YES, I do! So he gave it to me FREE, and said it was out of his Camaro, and that the next time he sees me he wanted to see it installed. Well I installed it, and never saw him again as I found out that he had moved up north somewhere. So I'm very honored that I have a piece of HIS Camaro installed in MY Camaro!! I never knew who he was until I found this video of his Camaro build. I have had it saved in my favorites file for a long time. Man what a machine!!