View Single Post
Old 05-01-2022, 03:41 PM   #44
v8

Drives: 19 Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro1973 View Post
Ya he gets it. Sure he does. Just about the same as you promoting a product to get you tube clicks.

The mm mild can works exactly the same as your beloved Elite can, except it has a blow off for (just in case).

Anyway this has been brought up and rehashed a hundred times already.
Why is everyone so angry??? I'm not promoting anything, but I have been over that already.

Catch cans are designed differently, most with cost in mind. The insides of various cans are different, the MM, Elite, UPR, McNalley, ebay etc. Some cheap no name cans are similar, and some are not. You said "mm mild can works exactly the same as your beloved Elite can". If the cans work the same way then you could run an Elite just like the MM. Easy peasy, just place a one way valve on the 3rd port of the Elite so if there is any pressure it would just vent out as well. Just thinking out loud.

Why do you say I have a beloved Elite Can? I have never in my video, or this thread told anyone to buy one, I don't get it. Also I'm surprised that no one made any comment on the Apex can that was in the video as well. I put that in to try to raise some awareness on design.
2009 Mustang GT convertible
2012 45th 2SS Vert
2013 ZL1 M6
2014 Zl1 M6
2014 GT500
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6

www.youtube.com/c/garageking

v8 is offline   Reply With Quote