View Single Post
Old 05-01-2022, 12:55 PM   #37
Camaro1973

Drives: 2019 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by v8 View Post
I applaud your efforts, but you are becoming destructive, and are not contributing to learning, or sharing here. I can’t figure out why you are so mad? I mean it's just a catch can, and your attacks are becoming personal. My evidence........

In post# 2 you wrote “and here we go” 1st indication you are not happy with the content

In post #10 you wrote “reasons why this video doesn’t jive with my own testing results…”

you are assuming your testing is correct, but you haven't tested a stock engine like I did. Your results of course would be different

In Post #15 you wrote “I expected a response like this. Not affiliated huh? BS” This was inappropriate, I'm not going to say anything here

In Post #22 you wrote “ your video just doesn’t really represent the truth either, I’m quite happy with the Mighty Mouse as well and everyone that runs one…….stop with the silly statement and promotion that Elite is the best”

This never occurred so I was wondering why you wrote this

In Post #26 you wrote “nothing to do with results not lining up with anyone. Promoting YouTube channels should not be allowed”

I get it, you are projecting your anger elsewhere now

In post #32 you wrote “ Then he succeeded in his mission with you. Innocently promote a YouTube channel with a controversial topic that will generate maximum hits”

You should not have written this as you obviously have no idea what my intentions are, and I hope you can see by my efforts towards you that I do care, and I'm not here for promotion. I have been on this forum for a long time and appreciate the ideas and information on it. Facts regarding enthusiast's interests should not be silenced.

If I was posting videos of me driving around vlogging, or just talking about my car which is essentially empty information then yes, that's promotion, as I would not be adding anything to the forum. I would never post videos like that as I'm not going to disrespect the mods. This is not that.

I have tried to engage you, but you are stuck in your ways without any real evidence, and you have disrespected me. I hope after reflection you can have an open mind. If I have been disrespectful towards you in any way please let me know, quote it, and I'll own up to it.

I'm sure there are many people reading this thread in the background who may be afraid to engage with the fear they may be bullied. Forum members should be feel free to come forward with questions on any topic. You would probably be a great resource, as you have a well built engine and some experiences in that area, but you are making yourself unapproachable to those who don't know you. Maybe you have your own little group, I don't know.

If you think about it, this thread has been a success, as there has been positive interaction between members, and that's what this forum is about. Enthusiasts sharing their ideas.

No hard feelings at all, and hope you are enjoying your weekend

For a stock car both are perfectly fine. However i would never use their cans on a highly modded car. There's a reason to have the can vented, and that it only used when blowby becomes to high. Instead of blowing seals like the elite can, the MM will save you.

Go ask shops what cans they use.... I guarantee it wont be an elite can.

They'll also tell you about all the cars that had elite cans with blown seals.

There is more to it then just simply catching oil. Also, on a stock or slightly modded car the vent will never be used, you do realize its sealed under vacuum correct and only opens to vent if pressure becomes too much?

LME 377 LT4 Short Block | Magnuson 2650 80mm upper w/13% lower (9.06) | DSX Lid & Valve Covers | CSP Custom Cam w/32% fuel lobe | CID Heads | NW 103mm TB | Roto Fab Big Gulp | CSP 2" Headers w/Green GESI Gen 2 Cats | Borla 3" Full Cat Back w/ S-Type| Mighty Mouse Wild Catch Can| Custom Holley Low side Fuel system| TooHigh PSI Port Injection w/Holley Controller | Forced Inductions Interchiller w/2 gallon fender tank | TK Performance built 10L90
Camaro1973 is offline   Reply With Quote